Saturday, March 27, 2010

WE's "Little Miss Perfect" should not be a show!!


I should have written this a while ago when it first caught my attention, but I still want to make it a point. I can't believe I haven't read any other outrage over this show, or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places. But is WE serious with "Little Miss Perfect"? Has anyone else seen this? The host, whom the WE website calls a "world-renowned pageant expert", is this over-the-top character named Michael Galanes. If you watch him interview the little girls, you won't believe he's being serious. On one of the episodes I forced myself to watch, one of the little girls has a meltdown before another round because she says her stomach hurts. Her mom responds by saying she's probably just hungry. ?!

Why are these little girls being painted and dressed up in doll clothes anyways? I just cannot fathom how in today's age this show even got on the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment