Friday, July 2, 2010

Another Doozy for Kristen Stewart: Says She Tries Not to Cry While on Red Carpet, Fears Fans Could "Assassinate" Her

When will this girl start thinking before she talks??

Apparently Kristen Stewart has a reason she doesn't like the red carpet. She told Britain's Hello! magazine that she fears the masses of Twilight fans, as in she thinks they could harm her!

The anxiety is apparently so bad that the 20-year-old says she has to keep herself from crying sometimes! "I don't feel very comfortable on the red carpet," she said. "I look out there at a thousand people and I realize they could rush me and assassinate me. No security could protect me. Ostensibly they're fans, but I think about them turning on me."

Wow, really?? Maybe someone needs to be treated for an anxiety disorder...

or you could stop acting, then we wouldn't have to deal with your awkwardness anymore.
Poor baby!

 
Source:
Popeater.com. Kristen Stewart Worries Fans Could 'Assassinate' Her. July 1, 2010.
[Hello! magazine: http://www.hellomagazine.com/]

No comments:

Post a Comment