Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Khloe Kardashian Posed for PETA, but She Blogs about Freaking out and Vacuuming up a Snake

WTF! This makes us MAD. How could a girl who posed nude for PETA last year be so cruel to an animal?? And not to mention STUPID for actually trying to vacuum up a reptile??

This is the actual blog entry from Khloe Kardashian's page (there are two pictures of the vacuum here, one in which you can clearly see the snake):

So this might look like a very innocent and basic picture of a Dyson Vacuum, but don't be fooled people. There is an evil and deadly snake in that vacuum!

I came home from running errands yesterday afternoon, went in the pool table room to turn off the light and there was a small (evil) SNAKE on the ground!!!!!! I screamed like mad and I ran into the kitchen to call Lamar, who was asleep in our bedroom. I was yelling at him to come downstairs and help me and he was soooo asleep and kind of confused. I said "Baby! What do I do? Should I vacuum it?!"He said in his sleep over the phone "Yes...is it small?" I hung up on him and attempted to vacuum the little creature up. Mission accomplished. I put the vacuum back into the closet and went upstairs. Malika called and I told her the entire story -- she asked me if I actually killed the snake. I said no why?! She said well it can crawl out of the vacuum..... Soooo I screamed, scared Lamar out of his sleep again and I think you can figure out why the vacuum now lives outside of my house.
Lamar is still asleep.... He has no idea the drama that happened while he was asleep. I doubt he even remembers me screaming. Man....oh man. Only me. Sorry, just had to vent to you guys! LOL.


OMG SOO SCARY.... And VENT? As in this is one of your real problems?

Hopefully PETA is "keeping up" with Khloe's nonsense.

We used to love her but now we're not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment