Friday, July 16, 2010

The Dream Writes an Open Letter on his Website, Says he 'Failed' at Marriage

After some recently leaked pictures showed him cavorting with his assistant in the Carribean, we thought The Dream was nothing but a fat scumbag. The musician's rep immediately announced that he and Christina Milian were separating, adding that they had been over with for some time. Apparently the two had decided to keep their break-up under wraps out of concern for their 5-month-old daughter. Whether or not that's the real reason, who knows... but now "The Dream" has taken to his website to spill his guts on the whole thing.

In a nutshell, The Dream (real name Terius Nash) wants everyone to know how spiritual he is.... and that he's having a hard time shouldering the burden of "failing" at marriage. As for why his relationship didn't work out.... well, that's between him and his wife.

I would love to tell the truth as to why my relationship wasn't successful, but today that is between me and Christina. Its easy to say that it’s because of another woman or a new relationship but truthfully, IT’S NOT.

I take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for misleading everyone into thinking everything was fine and okay when we knew problems existed for awhile! I wanted to speak up but we decided it wasn't for anyone to know. I would NEVER intentionally hurt a soul and everyone around me knows that! There was so much going on in me and Christina's personal world that I tried to deal with it as delicately as I could and tried to regain my footing. Instead of being direct in order not to cause even more hurt or hurt someone's feelings, I carried the weight in secret!


If there's anyone to blame and you can't fathom this happening, please blame me and me alone for not being upfront! Even though we were trying to overcome personal things between us, I was just simply scared and embarrassed to let everyone know we WERE FAILING and HAVE NOW FAILED!

Nash also says he cried for months, prayed and even "tried to take my own life at a point because of the failure that was looming."

Really? He tried to take his own life because his marriage was failing?

Looks like The Dream has emerged from this a much stronger and smarter man. If you look at the pics from his rendezvous in the Carribean, you can see it on his face. He is at peace with failing.



Source:
RadioKillaRecords.com. July 16, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment