Monday, June 14, 2010

Joran van der Sloot's Graphic Confession Transcript Released

Peruvian authorities have released transcripts of Joran van der Sloot's signed murder confession in the case of Stephany Flores, and they very disturbing, to say the least. CNN was provided with the printed version of events by an anonymous police source. They detail how exactly 21-year-old Flores died and why it happened, according to Van der sloot.

The 22-year-old murder suspect said that he and the girl were playing online poker on his laptop when a nasty message popped up. According to Van der sloot, the message mentioned the Natalie Holloway case, and a threat that read: "I'm going to kill you, you little Mongoloid." He said that after he explained the Holloway disappearance and how he'd been accused of it, Flores punched him on the left side of his head.
"At that moment impulsively, with my right elbow I hit her in the face exactly on top of the nose," van der Sloot said in transcripts according to CNN. "I think she started to faint. It affected me so that I grabbed her from the neck and strangled her for a minute."

"There was blood everywhere," he continued. "What am I going to do now? I had blood on my shirt. There was also blood on the bed, so, I took my shirt and put it on her face, pressing hard, until I killed Stephany."
Asked about his motive for the crime, Van der sloot reportedly responded: "I lost control of my actions" and "I didn't know what I was doing."


Terrible!! The heinousness of this crime shows how dangerous Joran van der sloot really is.
 
Sources:
CNN.com. Van der sloot attorney quits. June 14th, 2010.
CBS News. Joran van der Sloot Confession Transcript: "There was Blood Everywhere". June 14th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment