Friday, April 23, 2010

Details of Beresford-Redman Love Triangle Exposed Via Leaked E-mails

E-mails exchanged between former Survivor Producer Bruce Beresford-Redman and his mistress have been leaked after a close friend of Monica Beresford-Redman reportedly sold them to Radaronline. The e-mails, which are dated through mid-March, include conversations between the mistress Joy Pierce and Monica Beresford-Redman, evidence she was well aware of her husband's infidelity.

Below are some of the comments exchanged in the e-mails:

"I told you that I would not leave my family. That was true and honest I was not misleading you," Bruce wrote in an email to Joy. "Then that changed and I told you that I didn't feel I would be happy without you and that I was going to leave my family so that we could be together."

Also in another conversation with Pierce, Bruce said:
"She [Monica] has denied me access to my children (and continues to do so), she has shut me out of my home, she has liquidated all my money and going even further than I thought she would she has alleged at my daughter's school that I am abusive and unfit and should not be allowed to pick up my daughter."

In an e-mail from Monica to Joy, Monica says that Bruce "is a liar" and "is so manipulative" that she "wants to expose him, so he can feel stupid."

To read the rest of the leaked e-mails, visit the radaronline article here.


Source:
Radaronline.com. WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Read The Intimate, Explosive Emails Between Survivor Murder Suspect, Mistress & Wife. April 23rd, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment