Sunday, April 18, 2010

Leelo Disrespects Dr. Drew

We love Lindsay, but we can't agree with her recent response to Dr. Drew's comments regarding her health. The VH1 reality star (and real-life doctor) tried to clarify his sentiments to the Huffington Post yesterday, stating “When I was asked as a father, if I were in Michael Lohan’s position, what would I do to help my daughter, I am clear that I would go to any lengths to get her to and retain her in treatment. Bringing legal consequences to bear is often the only alternative.” Drew also made sure to note that he was speaking from an outside point of view, adding that he did not know whether Lindsay was addicted, as he is not Michael Lohan.

Well, the clarifying didn't make Leelo feel any better... she had some harsh words for Dr. Drew, which she told to GossipCop.com: “He’s such a loser… He’s not a real doctor, he’s a celebrity doctor.”

Ignorance!

Source:
GossipCop.com. Lindsay Lohan Responds to Dr. Drew's Post about her Today. April 17th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment