Monday, April 12, 2010

Michelle McGee Apologizes to Sandra Bullock

Yes you read that right... and we are calling BS! After reviewing what homewrecker Michelle McGee told Australia's Channel 7, it's obvious that the tattooed wanna-be model is seeking to extend her 15 minutes of fame. The apology does not sound sincere at all, and she admits she did know that Jesse and Sandra were together!

These are some quotes by 'Bombshell' from the interview:

"I know what she's going through," McGee said. "She must be hurt, devastated, upset, embarrassed. I want to give her a heartfelt apology. I'm sorry for her embarrassment and her pain, I do feel really bad about it.

"I would say, 'Sandra, you know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for your embarrassment, I'm sorry all this is public.' It is a heartfelt apology, I'm sorry for what she is going through."

"I do feel guilty, I feel bad. I feel like I was duped just as much as Sandra was. I felt like I was lied to just as much as she was. If Jesse was just up front with me in the beginning, we wouldn't be in this situation."

... RIGHT? We highly doubt she's sorry, seeing that she knew James was married:

"I did know he was married to Sandra, yes," McGee told the news station, although she claims she was stifled when she tried to press the issue. Ironic that reports recently surfaced that allege McGee slept with Motorcross star Carey Hart while he was estranged from wife Pink. McGee's ex Shane Modica is the one who told the story to Radaronline, but it doesn't sound too unbelievable now does it?

Of course McGee throws in gross side details during the interview, saying her and the "Vanilla Gorilla" didn't use protection and she wondered what would happen if she got pregnant.

In our opinion she made things worse for herself by going on TV and pretending to be sorry!

Meanwhile Star is reporting that Sandra visited her sister in Vermont over Easter weekend. According to the mag, Sandra and sis Gesine joined close friends and family for dinner out in the tiny town of Fair Haven.


Sources:
Australia's Channel 7 News. April 12th, 2010.
Starmagazine.com. Exclusive: Sandra's Secret Trip to Visit Sister. April 12th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment