Saturday, May 1, 2010

Chris Brown Throws Temper Tantrum During Radio Station Interview

It seems that Chris Brown just can't get a handle on his immature outbursts. In an attempt to rebuild his image, the singer had been doing promotional radio appearances to promote his latest album, Graffiti, which bombed miserably. This week Chris called into the Virginia radio station Q94 WRVQ, but the interview was cut short when Brown cussed out at the radio DJ for not playing his music.


Chris Brown: “I Love You” that’s rocking right now.
DJ Kash: Oh with Ester Dean?
Chris Brown: Yeah with Ester Dean. S**t rocks.
DJ Kash: Word? I was actually thinking about making that my pick of the day.
Chris Brown: Yeah but what I’m saying is y’all don’t play my s**t.
DJ Kash: Yeah we do, but that’s just not even impacting on the charts. Is it even anywhere on the charts?
Chris Brown: Yeah.
DJ Kash: What number is it at?
Chris Brown: What number is it at? It don’t matter though so…why am I even doing this interview? F**k it I ain’t doing this s**t.
[Chris hangs up.]


Seems like Chris Breezy is feeling a little entitled these days. But if your music sucks, and YOU suck... what do you expect? Ha.

[Interview transcribed by Bark Bite Blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment