Thursday, May 20, 2010

Heidi Montag Asks Director to Cast Her in third Transformers Film... LOLLL

Heidi Montag is totally serious about wanting to do action movies. After declaring that she wanted to be the blonde Tomb Raider, Spencer's dooormat wife is back on Twitter... this time personally addressing the Transformers director. Hold your laugh until you read the message:

"Michael Bay I love your work!" Montag, 23, Tweeted Wednesday night. "I know what a artistic brilliant genius you are! Cast me in the next Transformers."

US published a quote from Heidi that describes her experience with action hero-like activities: "I've trained in knife fighting and guns for over two years...So I've been shooting and practicing the whole real-life action figure for years."

 All we can say is... LOL.

Source:
Usmagazine.com. Heidi Pratt to Director: Cast Me in Transformers 3! May 20th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment