Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Courtney Love Wants to Re-connect with her Daughter... Twitters a Message

The offensive mess that is Courtney Love has tried reaching out to her 17-year-old daughter via Twitter. The Hole frontwoman lost custody of Frances Bean six months ago, and apparently she wants to salvage their relationship. Looney Love wrote:

“Bean I saw you at Coachella in a pic… I love you, sorry to take to the world wide Ethernet but I love you and I don’t know how to tell you without telling one of the pack, madly. I know you don’t want me to not succeed and I know you’re wiser than anyone I know, but I know you need me and I need you. I miss you Bean.”

Makes perfect sense...and just the way a note from mother to daughter should sound.

Obviously Frances Bean has shown that she's wiser than her years by cutting her crazy mother off. And luckily for her, she's looking more & more like her father these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment