Friday, May 7, 2010

Rachel Uchitel Speaks in the Present Tense: "David Boreanaz is not part of my life"

The famous mistress of T. Woods and now David Boreanaz has spoken out through her attorney, hoping to clear herself of any involvement in the alleged Boreanaz extortion plot. Gloria Allred, who is representing Uchitel, released a statement on her behalf:

David Boreanaz is not part of my life, nor will he be. I am not in communication with him and do not wish to be.

I have made no claims against him and do not plan to assert any. Any statements to the contrary are false and I hope that this statement will finally end any speculation about this issue.

I am looking forward to a life that is not filled with scandal, rumor, innuendo or false statements about me. I will not have any further comment regarding David Boreanaz.


Well that's all fine and dandy, except Ms. Uchitel is speaking in the present tense. At this point it's been proven that she did carry on an affair with the married Boreanaz, even while his wife was pregnant. So basically she's just saying that she's no longer involved with him, but that isn't what's relevant now, is it? Obviously Rachel Uchitel enjoys being the "other" woman, and she doesn't mind banging a married man....... even while his wife is pregnant.

Trash!

Source:
TMZ. Rachel Uchitel: David Boreanaz Ain't In My Life. May 6th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment