Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lawrence Taylor's Alleged Victim Describes Disturbing Events Leading Up to Rape

Yesterday the alleged victim in the Lawrence Taylor rape case told the New York Post some disturbing details about her ordeal. The 16-year-old claimed that her pimp beat her when she initially refused to go meet Taylor. "I told him I wasn't going to the hotel, and he said, 'You're f- - -ing this up, it's $300," Rasheed Davis, 36, reportedly told the girl. She then crouched down on the ground to avoid being hit by Davis, but she stated that he then began kicking and stomping on her. According to the Post, Davis then dragged the girl to the Holiday Inn, barking directions along the way. "He told me to tell him my name is Carmen and I'm 19 years old," she said. "He told me repeatedly and I had to repeat it back to him."

The alleged victim told the NY Post that when she got to the hotel room, the lights were off, so Taylor didn't see that she was bruised. She said he asked her age, and she said she was 19.

The Bronx girl said the following of her encounter with Taylor:
"If I didn't go through with it, [Taylor] would've called Rasheed and there would have been consequences," she said. "God knows what would've happened if I didn't go through with it."

The whole incident is just awful...... 16 years old!! Living that kind of life. So sad... and infuriating!! That pimp should be tied to a pole and beaten by several men at once. What kind of a MAN does that to a child? Sickening.

As for LT, while he might be guilty of having sex with an underaged girl, it doesn't sound like he forcibly raped her or gave her a black eye. Not that it makes anything better for the victim..

Source:
The New York Post. LT gal's text cry for help. May 9th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment