Thursday, May 13, 2010

Kelis Bashes PETA, Acts Like an Idiot

Singer/rapper Kelis recently sat down for an interview with MTV's Buzzworthy Blog, where she made it no secret that her love of fashion also includes a love of fur. When the topic of PETA came up, Kelis was quick to bash the organization, saying "Who are you on Earth to tell me about what I wear?"

The singer's attitude towards PETA is rumored to be the result of a letter she received from the organization after she was spotted wearing a tall Russian-style fur hat. Kelis apparently responded with a letter of her own, calling the association "hypocritical" and mentioning that she has outfits "with much more fur."

"I could care less what they think about me... I would do fur walls if I could."

Classy............

Source:
Starpulse.com. Kelis Bashes PETA: 'I Would Do Fur Walls If I Could'. May 13th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment