Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jesse James Tries to Gain Pity During Nightline Interview, Alleges Childhood Abuse

We're sooo sick of this! Men who are grade-A cheaters/liars end up trying to pin their behavior on something else.... as in, they thought they weren't good enough, so they purposely tried to sabotage it. They were made to feel worthless as a child, so when they got married, they began cheating 24/7 in order to compensate. Somehow this doesn't flow... but it's essentially what Jesse James diagrammed during his interview on Nightline.

“When I was doing it, you know, one, I knew it was horrible, it made me feel horrible,” he told ABC's Vicki Mabrey. “And two, I knew I would get caught eventually, and I think I wanted to get caught. … It was me trying to self-sabotage my life.”

During the 1-hour interview James also said that his father broke his arm when he was 7 years-old. Since then his stepmother, Janina Coan, has come out to deny the allegation, saying that Larry James "was the most caring father."

Who knows about the abuse....... but one thing is for sure... we do NOT buy James' rationale for his gross cheating ways. His double life was way too extreme and disgusting for an excuse of insecurity and/or childhood issues.

On a positive note it seems like Sandra is moving on with her life..... and forgetting about "Vanilla Gorilla".

Source:
TMZ. Jesse James' Stepmom -- Abuse Claim is 'Crap'. May 26th, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment